this is instant snack. you can keep it in airtight dabba and use it for a week. it is crispy in taste and very tasty kids will surely love this.
- gram flour 2oogms
- rice flour 2tsp
- sesame seeds 2tsp
- red chilli powder 1tsp
- salt to taste
- dalda 50gms
- oil for deep fry
- take dalda in a pan and heat it.
- mix gram flour,rice flour,sesame seeds,red chilli powder,salt and pour heated dalda make like dough with water.
- put oil for deep fry.
- take muruku maker and place the sufficient dough in the maker,and press on the top and drop like round shape or whichever way you want in the oil.
- turn another side and fry it when it comes to light brown colour or fried well remove it and place on the paper tissue so that it will absorb excess oil.
- nuvvula murukulu is ready to eat.