Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

banana smoothie

Banana is a regular fruit which is available at home. Mostly i ate it a lot than others.Now the other persone came to my competition was my son,even thoug he is 16months old,he takes banana from the table and ate it himself. I was sursprised when we are watching T.V seriously,he went on to dining table and picked one banana started eating itself,then we saw. When i attempted to peel off the the layer,he rejected and started crying,felt that i am going to stop him from eating. when i peeled and gave banana ate it cleanly and started searching for another banana. He loves banana a lot.

Now he is in my athama's house and spending time with his grand mother.I miss him so much,whenever i see banana he will come into my mind. such cute little things he will do are unforgettable.

Coming to banana smoothie,even though banana tastes great as it is. I wanted to transform it to another form.Then banana smoothie came into my mind.It is simple and tasty too.

Ingrediants:

  • 2 ripe banana's
  • 1tsp sugar
  • 1cup curd
  • 1tsp honey (optional)
  • 6 ice cubes

Prepaation:
  1. put all the ingrediants except honey in a blender and blend it well to smooth  paste.
  2. top it with honey or icecubes.drink the delicious smoothie.

14 comments:

Chitra said...

Very nice. new to me :)

hemalata said...

Delicious smoothie.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Filling smoothie...yum..

Julie said...

Yummy yum smoothie!!

Nandinis food said...

The smoothie is smooth and refreshing! Cool!

Amila said...

looks refreshing!!Smoothies are one of my favorite....

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Looks yummy. Thanks for visiting my space. Your space is nice. Glad to follow you.

Shylaja said...

Healthy and delicious smoothie

Unknown said...

I think this may be my first time here, Kranti - So happy to be on your blog - The banana smoothie looks and sounds delicious - now if only you'll whip up a glas for me :)))

Cheers, Priya

following you - please do follow back dear! ty!

Arti said...

Nicely done, I am myself a big lover of bananas... Instant energy, will try this out.

Reva said...

I am a big fan of smoothies.. Loved it..:) First time here and I enjoyed browsing around...
Awesome recipes and a very homely blog... :)
Keep up the good work dear..:)
Reva

Amarendra said...

Really nice one. I love smoothies..

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

sounds healthy n irresistable..
Tasty Appetite

Anonymous said...

Amazing the visit was worth…
bangalorewithlove.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...