This is a very simple dish which can be made instantly and serve to guests with in minutes. I love this recipe because my mom will make this recipe very often.I have 1year baby he loves it a lot.Ingrediants:
- 1cup Bombay rava(suji rava)
- 1cup sugar
- 1tsp ghee
- cashewnuts 5-6
- For 1cup of rava take 2cups of water,boil it.when water comes to boiling stage,add rava by stirring water continously with spoon.
- It comes to cooked stage after 2-3 mins,then add sugar and stir it till the sugar melts completely.
- heat 1tsp ghee in a pan fry cashew and kissmiss,add it to halwa.you can add ghee extra.
- Kesar halwa is ready to eat.