- Thotakura(Amarnath Leaves)
- one Onion
- Green chillies 2
- Red chillies 2
- sesame powder
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Garlic Cloves 4
- Curry Leaves
- Urad dal
- Wash Amaranath Leaves,pick the tender stalks and leaves,cut them into small pieces so that it could be easy to eat.Put it in a bowl add small portion of water,let it cook for 10-12min.Drain remaining water and use it to make chapati dough.
- Take other pan add 1 tsp of oil,then add mustard,cumin seeds,garlic cloves,urad dal,red chillies,cut onion into small pieces then add it to the tadka,green chilli paste,. stir fry a minute
- Then add boiled amarnath leaves,add salt and saute for 5-6 mins. Finally add roasted sesame powder.Delicious and healthy thotakura vepudu is ready.
- Serve hot with chapati or rice.
Nutrition Value of Amarnath leaves:
It contains Vitamin A,k,B6,riboflavin.and folate
It has minarel like calcium,iron,magnesum,zinc,phosphorous,potassium,copper,manganese.