I am really excited and feel proud to announce that this is my 100th post. It is special for me,so that i wanted to make something special for 100th one. and on this auspicious day of KARTHIKA POURNAMI i wanted to make sweet recipe. Then i got the idea of making cashew milk puri. This i learnt from my mom. When i was child she used to make this for our family. I am so fond of this sweet.Bcoz i love puri,when the sweetness is added to it ,it tastes heaven. This is unique and sumptous recipe.
As i am writing the 100th post,i want to tell all my family members,blogger friends that i am really thankful to all those who supported me in my journey. Without them i am nothing here. I should thank to all those who appreciate my recipe and comment on my blog, visitors,followers,readers......every one.
Most importantly i am dedicating this blog to my MOM,and for all those MOM's who is our first teacher in life. She has done so much to us. We will learn our first recipes from her only. She is wonderful cook,who can ever have.
Here is the recipe preparation follows:
- 6 puri's made of maida or wheat flour
- 2cups toned milk
- 1cup sugar
- 1tsp grated coconut
- 1/4cup cashew nuts
- 1tsp ghee
- 1tsp khus-khus
- mix khus-khus,cashews,grated coconut with a cup of milk and soak it for half an hour.Then grind it to smooth paste.
- heat ghee in a pan add the paste saute it until raw smell goes out.
- Add another cup of milk and sugar cook until it gets boiled.
- Place puri's on a pla folded in a row,pour the milk mixture on it garnish with cashew or kissmiss,serve it hot. or put in refreigerator for an hour and serve it cool.