paneer is a dairy product prepared by curding milk using lime or vinegar. It used in many forms like snacks,sweets,curries. With paneer we can make lot of recipes.Any recipe with paneer looks rich and delicious.
- 250gms paneer
- 2onions medium size(chopped into cubes)
- 2 tomatoes(chopped into cubes)
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- 2 green chillies(long slit)
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1tsp dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp garam masalapowder
- 1/2cup milk
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry,add paneer cubes and deep fry it.when it turns golden brown colour,remove it.
- take out excess oil in the pan,to the remaining oil add cloves,cinnamon,onions,cashews,green chilliesfry it well.then add tomatoes and fry for 2-3 min in high flame.
- take all these ingrediants and blend into smooth paste in a blender.
- Put this paste on the pan cook it by adding little water.add all the spices,salt ,milk and cook well.
- Add paneer and cook for another 5min. take into serving plate. Garnish with chopped corianderleaves.
- have it with chapati or rice.