making of caarrot pakora is simple and easy.It is quick snack which can be prepared in less than 15min.
- 2tsp plain flour
- 1tsp corn flour
- 2tsp besan flour
- 1/2tsp red chilli powder
- pinch baking soda
- 1/2tsp chat masala
- salt to taste
- oil for deep fry
- put oil for deep fry. peel the carrot into long slices with the help of peeler.
- take a bowl add all flours,red chilli powder,salt,baking soda,pour water and make bajji batter.
- take tooth pick and put sliced carrots into toothpick,dip into bajji batter takeout and put in oil.
- fry it for a min and take onto tissue paper.
- Do the same process with other carrot slices.
- spread chat masala and serve hot.