jalebi is a sweet recipe,you can find it in any part of india.Jalebi is orange in colour and has chewy texture and sweet in taste.It is prepared mainly on festival or occasionally.
- !cup maida(plain flour)
- 1cup curd
- 1/4cup corn flour
- pinch saffron colour
- pinch baking soda
- 1cup sugar
- oil for deep fry
- Mix plain flour,corn flour,baking soda,saffron clour with curd.no lumps should be there.set aside for 6hours.
- make sugar syrup by adding 1cup of water. It should be one thick consistency. not too thin or thick.
- put oil for deep fry.
- pour the batter in a zip pouch close it,make a small hole at the end.
- pour round circles in oil,fry it both sides.take it out and dip in the sugar syrup.
- place it for a minute and take to serving plate.