Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

annam vadalu(rice vada)

Have you ever done vada with rice.Its quite interesting and delicious too. I used to make lemon rice or pulihora with leftover rice before night.But i got bored of doing the same every time. I wanted to give a new try with rice.Then it came to my mind,why dont we try vada with rice. Surprisingly,it turned so good,If you see the pictures you will definetely agree it.See how beautiful it is,perfect round light brown colour which makes us tempted to eat.I promise its tasty too.So,you too  give a try.....

Ingrediants:

  • leftover rice 1cup
  • 2tsp besan flour(senaga pindi)
  • 2 green chillies
  • 6curry leaves
  • 1bunch coriander
  • baking soda pinch
  • salt to taste
  • oil for deep fry
Preparation:
  1. First take thick bottomed pan and put oil for deep fry.
  2. In the mean time,take a bowl add cooked rice,besan flour,green chilli pieces,chopped cilantro and curry leaves,baking soda,salt mix it well with little amount of water.
  3. take little portion make round balls and press it with hand to make round flat vada make all vadas like this.
  4. check whether the oil heated.drop vadas into oil cook it in medium flame so that inner portion to get cooked well.
  5. take onto tissue paper. rice vada is ready to eat.It can be served with sauce or  any chutney

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love these wadas! I also add some vegies and some cheese to it also. Try with tomatoes, capsicum and onions! You have a great blog here. And waiting for your 1st post on son too.

kranthi said...

thanq for ur suggestions. it boost me up. will post on my son soon.

Mugdha Manasa said...

Hi Kranthi, like your blog. quite nice stuff too :)
Please check my blog too: teluguveggie.blogspot.com
Do follow mine as well....
Regards,
Manasa

Unknown said...

The Wadas appear so so tasty :) I wish I can have them right now, out of the picture!

kranthi said...

thanq,

Aakash Kokz said...

I love lemon rice. I haven't had this wadas before but I'd soon give a try. Seems very delicious :)

Prasanthi Viswanadh said...

looking so tempting to eat.....very nice receipe...

kranthi said...

thanks. u r also very creative

Swapna said...

Kranthi these vadas looks really yummy. I am a South Indian too but never came across these vadas.Will try them soon. New on your blog but following you via google friend connect now.

Unknown said...

Hai kranthi...we just tried vadas with rice...its yummyyyyyyy:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...