- 1/2cup besan flour
- baking soda
- 2 green chillies
- oil for deep fry
- Cut onions and green chillies into long slices.
- Take a mixing bowl,add onion,green chilli pieces,pinch of baking soda,little salt,and besan flour,mix it well.
- As onions already contain water,add little amoount of water or just sprinkle water on the mixture and mix it to thick consistency.
- put oil for deep fry,and onion mixture by splitting seperately with hand on oil.
- deep fry until brown colour.
- crispy and tasty onion pakora is ready to eat.