I have been thinking of making peas pulao week ago.now the time came,so here is the recipe.
- basmati rice 1cup
- peas 1/2small cup
- 2 green chillies
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 onion
- 6 curry leaves
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- 1tsp dhaniya powder
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- wash and soak basmati rice for half an hour soak peas in water for 10min.
- cut onion,and green chillies.
- take 2tsp oil in a heavy bottom pan,add cloves,cinnamon,onion,green chillies,curry leaves stir well.
- once the onions turn golden brown colour,add red chilli,dhaniya,garam masala powder,salt.
- add basmati rice,and 11/2 cup water,put in medium flame,cook it well.
- when rice get cooked well,take into serving plate,and serve hot with raita or cutd or any chutney.