Now i am going to tell you how this delicious and tasty puri can be made.
- wheat flour(att) 100gms
- 1tsp sooji or bombay rava
- 2-3 tsp boiled milk
- oil for deep fry
- add wheat flour,rava,salt to a bowl,mix with boiled milk,then add water and make puri dough.
- leave the dough to set for 15-20mins.in the mean time put oil for deep fry in a thick bottom pan..
- make puri's with puri maker round,dip into the oil,after 3 sec turn otherside put for 2sec,remove it and place it on a newspaper or tissue paper,so that excces oil will be obsorbed.
- Repeat the same process to all puri's.
Note: If you want puri to be crispy,while making the puri,make it thin.