when i was studying in college itself i started eating maggi,now also i eat often.but i got bored of eating the same maggi just adding water and masala.thats y i tried it with indian version.it turned so tasty,try it you too will definetely love it.
- 1maggi packet
- 1green chilli
- 6 curry leaves
- 1/4tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2tsp coriander powder
- mustard seeds
- take out noodles and 1cup of water and bring it to boil when noodles are cooked well strain water or take out the noodles into cold water so that it doesnt become sticky.
- now add 2tsp oil to a pan add mustard seeds,onion and green chilli chopped,curry leaves ,when the onions turn golden brown colour now add red chilli,coriander powder,salt,amd masala powder which was given in maggi,mix it well.
- then add cooked noodles and mix it well so that masala will stick to all parts of noodles.
- spicy and hot masala maggi is ready to eat.
- you can add soy sauce and tomato ketchup to it.