This yummy recipe tastes good with chapati or roti.
- bottle guard(500gm)
- 2tsp moongdal(soak for 1hr)
- 1 onion(finely chopped)
- 1tomato(finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- mustard seeds
- cumin seeds
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves
- Soak moong dal for 1hr.peel off the bottle guard layre.cut into small pieces so that it cooks fast.
- take a pan,add 2tsp of oil,add mustard,cumin seeds,finely chopped onion,ginger garlic paste,curry leaves saute it well,then add bottle guard pieces,soaked moong dal,let it cook for 2-3mins with out adding water.
- now add red chilli powder,coriander powder,salt,tomato pieces mix it well then add small amount of water like small tea cup let it cook for 5-6 mins
- Bottle guard curry is ready to eat.garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: Dont pour too much of water,the taste doesnt get good.